sobota 24. září 2016

67 Steps To Make More Money Part 13

Earn more money now

If  you didn't read the part 12 - click here

 

Get rid of limitations now to say who shouldn't join this club mentor so the Lord mentioned earlier in the are two types of people the world first have big dreams. The second choice a limited life as I can choose a limited life, Richard Dawkins. He wrote the selfish Gene. He divided people into cheaters jurors and suckers. So does greater category sometimes can be the worst because it's just people were like naysayers were always pessimistic look being held helpfully pessimistic is okay being someone who's you know not sucker is fine, but it does cross over the line. There are people in the second group. The rotten apples who spoil the whole barrel they rub off on you so I don't like to work with people are dishonest investments. You need some healthy optimism and pessimism and balance but that pure pessimism thing online already know that life is hard. You don't have to always remind me right by Conrad got the optimistic that's what Helen Keller taught so I don't believe the answer is put your head in the or something like that and ignore reality but at the same time every person who has done big things started out with the dream scribbled by Jerry Weintraub you really say will be able to do it, but he did. He got every childhood dream he wanted see need something to focus on, despite the harsh realities of life. So I really don't want people joining the negative. These type of people cannot really be helped by anything or anyone of the waiver life to teach them that it's okay to dream. Remember, nature is the teacher of last resort nature laughs last, so if you're one of people and you have to learn the hard way. That's fine. I want to protect the current people in the program off from too much of a limited mindset so the system is for you. If you have big been watching for this long, guess you're somewhat in that category you know your hopes and dreams are still alive. The question can I trust the guaranty. This program nominates sourcing out the main way that I make money. I didn't create this to get rich off you. This is and this is kind of a completely ancillary thing that just sprung up been financially independent. For many years so this like I said is a part of a promise that I made on the ones that I had some success. I'll pass it on. It was like that movie Kevin Spacey pay it forward or whatever. So been fortunate mentors. That was a great thing feet lot for me on. I didn't have anything to offer those mentors. They were already set. They just did it out of out of I'm not sure. Maybe they felt obligated someone had passed on to them but they were kind and selfless enough to reach out a hand and help me when I needed it so I don't forget that I'm eternally grateful to them. Foundation drove south to Dr. Gordon hazard. All these people. So yes you can trust my guarantee because I'm not try to make a quick buck off you. I'm doing this a spirit of gratitude a remembrance to those who help so you know, if you join it to go through go through it. If at the end you don't think it's helpful. Just email my staff. Basically, I don't even know we even get refi we don't get many refunds. I never hear about him so there's statistically we get insignificant amount. So I know that this opens up this guarantee opens us for people taking advantage of our generous offer, you know, by just asking for the getting the program and asking for refund, but no one really does that you know what either someone did I have is guaranty so you can feel comfortable. That means that theoretically I could end up losing money from some dishonest people. I don't care, helping the people's work and by the way. What is the next thing I know my credit card is safe with you, will appear on the so because I own other technology companies. We built this technology in this website from day one on one of the most secure platforms in the world. I've literally spent millions of dollars on and have brilliant programmers working for me serving safe and secure a cassette SSL encrypted. All we use what is considered the highest level online credit cards to security is 256 bit secure encryption payment terms this means is basically impossible for a third party get your info people don't realize when you are a restaurant you handle weight or your credit card. There's always a small chance they could just copy your number down my hand and fraudulently charge your card. There is no person who is good to see your cards as you you entry pass directly from you to the credit card processing company so our online form cuts out the chance of any fraud actually way safer than using a credit card to buy something at a café or coffee shop to do simply enter your information in your credit card is billed discreetly by our publishing company got okay. Next he will say if your goal is to help people. Why do you charge to remember so you know, I struggled with this at first. Like I said before, you know this isn't the main way that I make my money but also please tell me look people do not value what they get for free. It's what's called a Pareto inefficiency, meaning a lose lose situation, there is a good book by a scientist Dr. Martin add shade and she says that free dating sites like OkCupid are plenty of fish more people flake on the date because they didn't have any investment into it all. Compared to like pay dating sites@match.com or eHarmony so it again. It's a lose lose situation people get what they want they want to find a lover, a date or something that will show up investment in the company doesn't get paid a fair price for what they did so that part of it. I believe that you should never apologize for charging money. It's fear right that's how the world works. Now we exchange these freedom units. I don't know my own house. I don't grow my own food I don't bill so my own clothing. It's all system of exchange so you never apologize for exchanging you just have to give a lot more value than you charge so I got people eat what you spending money on. If you have something better to spend and you should be in this program. The opportunity cost right but most people spend money are the things in this program is priced so inexpensively that I cannot think it's that happy balance between being a fair price something people you have enough into it that you remember to do it and not be too expensive that it that becomes a burden so that's that's where we are and I think it's it's as fair as possible. We focus on things before we take for granted the things were different for so I think it's a fair compromise. It's a small membership fee on way lower than it should be and I think that's that's as fair as a get a look. I know money might be tight for you Abba remember the work words of Warren Buffett, the world's best investor the best investment you ever make it in yourself double down on yourself. I've learned there's two ways will never go for two types of spending give to charity. No one's ever gone poor by giving too much off freely and altruistically and charitably. I've never seen that happen and I've never seen people go broke who spend money on substitute it happens to be below broke on our RD things restaurant appreciate they spend money on things they don't need on things. The drop in value. You can have some things that drop, but you can have most of your network tied up in the you know one pair of designer jeans one dinner at a restaurant cost more than this program is no once you have those where those genes for Vidar to eat that meal. That money is gone forever. This is a small but important investment in yourself investment will out 10 2000 and 10,000 fold and investment no one can take away from

you know how it is different than the books or seminars that are already out there and you that's a good question before we built out this program and got it up on the website. We did a lot of research on what already existed and it didn't take long to read. There's a huge void in the market. The kind of information that we had to offer. Simply we do in existing warehouse. There's 20 self-help books, seminars, but most of the music technique that we believe is totally ineffective. You see you I love books and you'll see books play a huge role in what you're about to learn, but books alone are just had knowledge creating the seminar that's emotional when you get all hyped up. They rarely make the long term improvement. Remember this is built on University College London them the most cutting edge science you need enough time see you don't stick with the book, usually for 6667 days you'll stick with a seminar for 67 days so it doesn't get ingrained. It takes more time, but it doesn't take you know thousand days to begin to see the change that's why this is unique. No, this is something I get deep into your subconscious and can improve you even while you're not focusing on you. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat