čtvrtek 29. září 2016

The Best Degrees For Business

 The Best Degrees For Business


 from David this thought or scratch the business. Do you think is the only word in English, history, philosophy, etc. can translate into success in business honestly don't think I'll be will field you want the word law school daughter you have to go to school. However business business. My opinion is experience. Now a lot of employers like myself, my partner Chad and business. I talked to you know who is in you employees. I have no idea who I know John long I don't know I don't care what I care about is can you do the job are a team player you want the company grow to do what it takes to do my job. Someone who comes into this job wanting to be the CEO.

I also want a job I want someone who wants to be the fucking man or someone who wants a career before, so obviously you read books require skilled history result is called that one should Jamie: do you want, you can learn a lot more while reading books, philosophy, what a fucking Venn diagram who gives a shit up you would pay the full amount spirits on full hour to do so company start at the bottom way the boss I'll care° a lot of people might disagree college I give two shits what is it I want you school of hard knocks in the school work. I want to make sure school 121 20 everything you do every single day and

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat