čtvrtek 22. září 2016

67 Steps To Make More Money Part 5

Earn more money now

If  you didn't read the part 4 - click here


You must have the practical steps so I wonder what steps would actually transform the soul promise to myself on the couch into reality into this kind of reality. I started out asking friends on but they were broke as meatballs, blind leading the blind eye to grope around wealthy people. I read some books but they gave me almost every general awesome of them contradicted each other to retain books sometimes get 10 different answers. It's hard to know when to follow. I went to different seminars, infomercials of all things online. It didn't take long to realize a lot of them abortion were taught by people who didn't get rich or successful actually doing anything that is gone that way by teaching other people, Ponzi scheme. If you've ever seen one right so I try the next thing I went back to college and said that I needed agree to make money. But after one semester I saw was really happening is beginning to understand this break through the timeline. I was just being taught how to become someone else's employee was, the corporate game. I was in creating wealth for myself. I was still trapped in that timeline that corporate mindset is not the freedom on setting up his dream and I began to give up hope. Be honest with you I started believe the dream was dead. I started blaming and all these things, the economy, taxes, I thought it was impossible to be successful until you were born into the right family or you inherited a fortune, you might be skeptical to right now people are often skeptical when they hear see a video like this you. We've all heard you know takes money to make money. People have money how can you start we heard all this about capitalism and flaws and all these things, but your people say author some trick wife and everybody else doing it, you know. Looking back now I realize it wasn't my fault. It's probably not your fault either. The education system. The system in general has failed us your touch on this a little earlier so looming this get to the next breakthrough to write these down on the next hit is that you have to remove the educational system brainwashing that is holding you back is broken. Modern school to prepare you to be, rich or financially successful. They could but they don't not study history, it's obvious why the current educational system was created a few hundred years ago by the British. They wanted to create cookie-cutter paper pushers to run their Empire kitchen kitchen kitchen, they were placed practical real-world education with all the stupid stuff you and I grew up learning that somehow I don't know why this outdated curriculum is still being taught today in kindergartens, elementary, junior high school even in college and university. I bet it all this make sense to think back to class all the boring random stuff. I mean who remembers even 20% of high scorecard class. Do you social studies or geometry or calculus anymore. I'm not single subjects or worthless. A small percentage of people will end up using rocket scientist, nuclear physicist mathematicians, but for the majority of us, school was basically glorified daycare. What about teaching us how to become financially independent. Why in the world was at left out of Bethel. The biggest oversight in the solar system than what is you go to school to prepare. We don't go to school to make textbook publishers wealthy. You don't go to school to make someone else successful. The dream is in the cubicle is mostly a personal freedom living your life out with passion. You want proof. I like to offer proof is not is my opinion Forbes magazine, the 400 wealthiest people in the world who did not go to college have a lot more money than the 400 richest people who did go to college, the average net worth of billionaires who dropped out of college is $9.4 billion that is triple that of billionaires with college degrees and PhD's dropouts making more than all those fancy degree people Bill Gates from Microsoft Mark Zuckerberg Steve Jobs Sergey Brin and Larry page from Google Michael Dell Ralph Lauren Larry Ellison Ted Turner David Geffen Howard Hughes the college dropout list goes on and on the same for billionaires, but multimillionaire Simon Cowell Abraham Lincoln Rachael Ray Coco Chanel Mary Kay Sean PDD: NASA soon Wolfgang Puck. It's amazing. It's crazy. It was even crazier you look a little deeper billionaires like Richard Branson, John Rockefeller Walt Disney Kerkorian David Carly Cushing. Those guys dropped out of high school. So to Ringo Starr from Beatles, Elton John, Benjamin Franklin stopped at age 10. Thomas Edison went three months of school. His entire life. He died when will his people the world Ray croc started McDonald's after dropping out of high school at 15 Col. Sanders started by chicken. He dropped out at six great even Albert Einstein dropped out of school for now listed this is that do not oversimplify what I'm saying dropping out of school is not the solution. It goes way beyond that. This is IATA want to confuse causation and correlation. You cannot be ignorant or stupid to get rich. It does take ideas and skills to make money.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat